Date display : September 25, 2020
The website https://umanize.com (hereinafter the " Website ") belongs to GROUPE BONSPOT INC. (hereinafter " GROUPE BONSPOT INC. » or « we ») et a pour objectif d’offrir une plateforme d’événements en ligne et des informations au sujet de GROUPE BONSPOT INC. , son entreprise, ses services, ses promotions, etc., ainsi que d’interagir avec ses clients. Le Site Web comprend du texte, des images, des extraits audio et vidéo, des logiciels, graphiques, interfaces, ou le code et le choix du contenu et ainsi que d’autres éléments (collectivement, le « Content ”) provided by GROUPE BONSPOT INC. or used under license by it, all for informational purposes only.
These Terms govern your use of all features of the Website, as provided by GROUPE BONSPOT INC. . Please take the time to read these Terms carefully as they contain terms relating to your use of and navigation on the Website.
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of the Website is to provide an online event platform and to facilitate the dissemination of general information regarding the services offered by GROUPE BONSPOT INC. in the normal course of its business and to initiate contact between GROUPE BONSPOT INC. and its customers. In this regard, you may view the Website, subject to what is described below, download and print certain sections of the Website in hard copy.
The information found on the Website and the Content is provided for informational purposes only and is provided to you as is and as available. BONSPOT GROUP INC. makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Website or the Website Content. In this regard, in connection with your use of the Website and the Content, you agree to the following:
- not to use the Website or the Content, or allow or facilitate its use by any person, in a way that constitutes or encourages the commission of a criminal or civil offense or an infringement of intellectual property rights, or in a manner that violates any law or regulation, or causes disruption of the network activities of GROUPE BONSPOT INC. ;
- not to use the Website or the Content, or not permit or facilitate its use by any person to post any content which, in the opinion of a reasonable person, constitutes an invasion of the privacy of any person, an invasion to the physical or moral integrity of a person or constitutes defamatory, abusive, racist, violent, hateful or intimidating content and not to publish on the Website any Content that profane ethnic slurs or of a homophobic nature or detrimental to any religion or spiritual belief as well as any attack on a particular person or group of people;
- not have, towards the employees, suppliers, agents or representatives of GROUPE BONSPOT INC. words or actions constituting harassment or abuse, verbal, written or otherwise;
- not to create or participate in the creation of a website reproducing, in whole or in part, the Website, the Content or any trademark of GROUPE BONSPOT INC. ;
- not to use the Website or the Content, or permit or facilitate its use by any person to transmit any communication which in the opinion of a reasonable person constitutes either advertising, a commercial offer, spam or any form of solicitation;
- not to use the Website or the Content, or permit or facilitate its use by any person to post Content that a reasonable person would consider to be profane, obscene, indecent, vulgar or of a sexually suggestive or offensive nature standards of good morals;
- not to attempt to decrypt, decompile or disassemble the software used for the Website;
- not to engage in "screen scraping", "database scraping" or any other activity for the purpose of collecting, storing, manipulating or reorganizing data from the Website or any part of the Content in any form or by any method it would be;
- not to use the Website and the Content by transmitting any message anonymously or under a false name, transmitting any illegal or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, transmitting any message which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, transmitting any information, file or software that contains a virus or other contaminating or destructive component;
- if applicable, not to use the Website or the Content, or allow or facilitate its use by any person in order to render a medical opinion, diagnosis or advice.
Finally, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your systems are able to use the Website. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE AND UPDATE ANTI-VIRUS, ANTI-SPYWARE AND FIREWALLS ON YOUR SYSTEMS THAT GIVE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE.
In order to offer quality content on the Website, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. reserves the right to monitor any Content posted on it to ensure compliance with these Terms. You hereby consent to such monitoring. Notwithstanding the foregoing, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. makes no representation to the effect that the Website will be monitored to determine compliance with these Terms or that it will take any action in the event of a disagreement regarding compliance with these Terms.
3. CONTENT TERMS
The Content of the Website does not reflect the opinion of GROUPE BONSPOT INC. The opinions, comments or positions contained in the Website represent that the opinions or positions of their authors and at no time should be interpreted as being those of GROUPE BONSPOT INC. or its third party suppliers. You acknowledge that GROUPE BONSPOT INC. or its third-party suppliers cannot be held responsible and consequently have no liability with respect to any Content generated by a user of the Website, including in particular, any Content that is defamatory, hateful or otherwise offensive, and this notwithstanding the fact that the Content violates the these Terms.
Removal of Content that does not comply with these Terms. BONSPOT GROUP INC. reserves the right to delete, at its sole discretion, any content that it deems contrary to the terms or spirit of these Terms, all without notice. You are responsible for the content of the information disclosed in connection with the use of the Website, which information must at no time be false, inaccurate or misleading, immoral or illegal.
4. USER BEHAVIOR
Phaze reserves the right to refuse, block access or terminate user accounts and/or modify or cancel orders in our sole discretion, for any cause or no cause.
– Hacking and reverse engineering. You agree not to infringe or damage the Website. In particular, you agree not to overload, disturb, commit any act of piracy, modify the source code of the Website or reverse engineer the Website or any other associated software. In addition, you agree not to interfere with the use of the Website by other users.
– Access to the Website. You agree to only access the Website through the http protocol using an Internet browser. You agree not to attempt to gain access to the servers of GROUPE BONSPOT INC. by any other means, in particular by the use of the administrator account. You also agree not to display or permit the use of any Website Content that is not publicly available.
– Personal use only. The use and browsing of our Website is solely for your personal use. You are strictly prohibited from pretending to be a third party by using, creating an account or browsing our Website. You agree not to create more than one account on the Website.
– Collection of informations. You agree not to use any automated or manual processes, software or other means or processes to, among other things, access, collect information, browse or scan the Website.
– Use of the Website for authorized purposes only. You agree not to use the Website for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, not expressly permitted by these Terms..
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
– Grant of license in favor of GROUPE BONSPOT INC. . By submitting Content to the Website, you grant us an unlimited, perpetual, transferable and non-exclusive license to the Content so posted on the Website. You allow us to display such Content on the Website. The Content may be reproduced, reused, reposted or modified in any way or form without your prior consent. Any communication or content that you post or list on this Website or transmit to GROUPE BONSPOT INC. by email or otherwise, including, without limitation, any entry to contests or sweepstakes, trials, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by GROUPE BONSPOT INC. and its suppliers (and their respective affiliates, agents or contractors) and other users for the purposes of, including without limitation: reproduction, modification, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and display of advertising or promotion in the media, now known or hereafter conceived or created, without further authorization, consent, payment or other consideration, except as prohibited by law.
– Grant of license by GROUPE BONSPOT INC. . As a result of your browsing on the Website, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. you grant a limited, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable and non-exclusive license to the Content, allowing you to display it, print it, for your personal and non-commercial purposes, as well as share it on the various social networks, subject to your agreement not to modify the Content in any way. Any other use of the Content is prohibited. The Content may not be reproduced, reused, redistributed in any manner or form, other than as permitted under these Terms, without the prior written consent of GROUPE BONSPOT INC. . BONSPOT GROUP INC. remains, at all times, the sole and exclusive holder of the databases, programming codes or any other intellectual property related to the Website.
– Trademarks. All Website Content belongs to GROUPE BONSPOT INC. or belongs to the holder identified by GROUPE BONSPOT INC. , and is protected by applicable laws, including copyright laws. You are strictly prohibited from copying, reproducing, publishing, reposting, transmitting or using it in any way without our prior written consent, other than in accordance with these Terms. In addition, all trademarks, registered or not, and all trade names contained on this Website belong to GROUPE BONSPOT INC. or to the holder who has validly consented to a user license.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Contents. Our Website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties. Please note that GROUPE BONSPOT INC. has no control over these websites. Consequently, you acknowledge that GROUPE BONSPOT INC. has not taken cognizance of all the content available on the websites, which are the subject of links in the Content of the Website. Consequently, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. assumes no responsibility for any content found on other websites over which it has no control. By accessing a website through a link in the Website Content, you do so at your own risk. Finally, you acknowledge that the inclusion of such links does not mean that GROUPE BONSPOT INC. sponsors the trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, logos, symbols or other copyrighted material displayed on these links, which GROUPE BONSPOT INC. is affiliated or associated with it or that GROUPE BONSPOT INC. is legally authorized to use it.
Within the limits permitted by law, in the event of any claim by a third party against GROUPE BONSPOT INC. or its representatives or agents in connection, directly or indirectly, with the violation of these Conditions, you agree to defend GROUPE BONSPOT INC. and hold it harmless from any loss in connection with such claims, including legal fees (including any reasonable out-of-court fees).
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will defend and indemnify GROUPE BONSPOT INC. against claims and for liabilities and costs, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of any of the following:
your breach of these Terms;
your use of this Website and its Content, and the posting or transmission on this Website of any information or other materials prepared by you or others using your account.
You agree to promptly notify GROUPE BONSPOT INC. unauthorized use of your account, as soon as you become aware of it, and to take all necessary measures to prevent such a situation from recurring.
8. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BONSPOT GROUP INC. EMPLOYS COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE THE WEBSITE IN A SECURE AND DEFECT-FREE FRAMEWORK. HOWEVER, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BONSPOT GROUP INC. PROVIDES THE WEBSITE "AS IS", WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY OF INFORMATION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BONSPOT GROUP INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE IS ALWAYS SAFE AND SECURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO COMPLETING A TRANSACTION VIA THE WEBSITE. THERE IS ALSO NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, DELAY OR IMPERFECTION. WITHIN THE LIMITS PERMITTED BY LAW, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU RELEASE GROUPE BONSPOT INC. , MEMBERS OF ITS MANAGEMENT, ITS DIRECTORS, ITS EMPLOYEES AND ITS AGENTS OF ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY COMPLAINTS OR DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE COMPLAINTS OR DAMAGES CLAIMED AGAINST SUCH THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE ARISING FROM THIS STATEMENT OR, DESPITE THE FACT THAT GROUPE BONSPOT INC. WOULD HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THE TOTAL AGGREGATE RESPONSIBILITY OF GROUPE BONSPOT INC. TO YOU UNDER THIS DECLARATION SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED CANADIAN DOLLARS ($100). THE HIGHEST AMOUNT BEING TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND IN THE EVENT THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY, THE LIABILITY OF GROUPE BONSPOT INC. WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN ADDITION, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. , MEMBERS OF ITS GROUP AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS ASSUME NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSSES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT ON IT OR ANY OTHER SITE WEBSITE THAT YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
BONSPOT GROUP INC. SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALLERGIC REACTIONS TO PRODUCTS, INABILITY TO USE CONTENT OR WEBSITE, FAILURE TO PERFORM, ERROR, OMISSION, DELAY IN PERFORMANCE, OR COMPUTER VIRUS.
BONSPOT GROUP INC. DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE MATERIAL ON ITS WEBSITE. THIS MATERIAL INCLUDES IN PARTICULAR: INFORMATION OF A GENERAL NATURE, WHICH IS NOT INTENDED TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF ANY PERSON; INFORMATION THAT IS INCOMPLETE, NON-EXHAUSTIVE, INACCURATE OR WHICH HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED; ALL INFORMATION FROM EXTERNAL SITES ON WHICH GROUPE BONSPOT INC. HAS NO CONTROL; AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY GROUPE BONSPOT INC. .
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. OR ITS AFFILIATES ALSO DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
– ERRORS OR DOWNTIMES OF THE WEBSITE (OR SERVERS) OR WHICH ARE THE RESULT OF AN INTERRUPTION, STOPPING OR MALFUNCTIONING OF THE INTERNET SERVICES OR THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES OF A THIRD PARTY;
– FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED BY ANY USER OR THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF 'ANY SUCH CONTENT POSTED, LISTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY IN THE EXECUTION OF ITS OBLIGATIONS OR FOR THE FAILURE TO EXECUTE THEM UNDER THESE CONDITIONS OR IN RELATION TO ANY TRANSACTION OR ORDERS MADE ON ITS WEBSITE.
IF APPLICABLE, THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND CAN AT NO TIME REPLACE THE ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR OPINION OF A DOCTOR, PHARMACIST OR ANY OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONAL . IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU IGNORE ADVICE FROM A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL OR DELAY OBTAINING SUCH ADVICE DUE TO CONTENT YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE WEBSITE. THIS INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE USED TO SELF-PRESCRIBE PRODUCTS, TO PREVENT, CURE OR TREAT ANY DISEASE, DISORDER, PHYSICAL CONDITION OR MEDICAL CONDITION. IF YOU ARE IN A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR IF RESULTS ARE RELEASED TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND INSTRUCTS YOU TO CONTACT A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL, THEN YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CONTACT A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL, SUPPLIER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE OR LOCAL EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICE. IF YOU RELY ON INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU SHOULD NOT IN ANY WAY ATTEMPT TO SELF-TREAT YOURSELF BASED ON ANY CONTENT SEEN OR READ ON THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERAL SCOPE OF THE FOREGOING, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED BY YOU.
These Conditions bind and are enforceable not only with respect to the parties, but also with respect to the liquidator(s) of their estates, their successors, their heirs, legatees, assigns, agents or servants and their respective authorized assignees.
Payment method. Orders placed on the Website can be paid for by credit card (VISA and MASTERCARD) or Paypal.
Refused orders BONSPOT GROUP INC. reserves the right to refuse any order in the event of:
– existing dispute with the buyer;
– total non-payment of a previous order by the buyer;
– refusal to authorize payment by credit card from banking organizations or non-payment.
11. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Title and references. The division of these Terms into sections, paragraphs and sub-paragraphs and the insertion of headings is for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret these Terms. Similarly, a reference to a section includes all the articles therein, a reference to an article includes its paragraphs, and a reference to a paragraph includes the sub-paragraphs therein.
Divisibility. The invalidity of any of the provisions provided herein shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions, and shall be interpreted as if the invalid provision or provisions had been omitted.
Default. Failure or delay by GROUPE BONSPOT INC. to exercise any right, remedy or privilege under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right, remedy or privilege. Therefore, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. will not be foreclosed from subsequently exercising a right, recourse or privilege that it would not have previously exercised, in whole or in part.
Applicable right. These Conditions, their interpretation, their execution, their application, their validity and their effects are subject to the laws which are in force in the province of Quebec as well as to the laws in force in Canada applying in the province of Quebec governing in part or in full all of the provisions contained therein. To the extent permitted by law, any claim, directly or indirectly, hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Quebec, to the exclusion of the courts of any other jurisdiction.
Modification. BONSPOT GROUP INC. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Website, the Content and these Conditions at any time and without notice. As soon as modifications are made to the Conditions, GROUPE BONSPOT INC. undertakes to modify the date of the last update appearing above. By continuing to browse the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms, including any changes that have been made. Otherwise, your sole remedy is to cease using the Website.